1) What is your role within Collect_ive?
2) What have you done for this so far?
So much!! Planning, layout, design etc…
3) Give three words that best describe your work…
Participatory, glittery, colourful.
4) What are you working on for Amsterdam?
I am developing pieces from my ‘this is me’ project.
(Image from ‘this is me’ exhibition, 2011)
5) What is your workshop like?
I don’t have one at the moment 😦 but I spend a lot of time working on my bench at the School of Jewellery.
6) What are you most looking forward to about Sieraad?
Taking part at a show I have not before, showing at my first international show.
7) What are you most worried about for Sieraad?
Just how good all the work from the rest of the collective will be…
8) Is your passport in date?!
Yes! It’s new.
9) What have you got planned for afterwards?
Farrah Al-Dujaili www.farrahal-dujaili.blogspot.com
Laura Bradshaw Heap www.laura-bradshaw-heap-is.me.uk
Melanie Codarin www.melaniecodarin.com
Katie Lees www.katieleesjewellery.com
Yu-Ping Lin www.yuxiart.com
Grace Page www.gracepage.co.uk
Natalie Smith www.natalielsmith.blogspot.co.uk
Anna Wales www.annawales.com