My plans are:
1) To complete my first ever self-employed tax return – on time and correctly (fingers crossed)!
2) To rehaul my website – I set it up when I was a student and I’d like to give it a makeover to reflect where I’m at with my jewellery now.
3) To get a shop on my website – so people can buy their Miracle Cures online.
4) A new collection – I want to have a bit of fun and do something brand spanking new this year.
5) To do a gallery mail out – and try to get my work stocked in as many galleries as possible!
I suppose I better get cracking then,
Farrah Al-Dujaili www.farrahal-dujaili.blogspot.com
Laura Bradshaw Heap www.laura-bradshaw-heap-is.me.uk
Melanie Codarin www.melaniecodarin.com
Katie Lees www.katieleesjewellery.com
Yu-Ping Lin www.yuxiart.com
Grace Page www.gracepage.co.uk
Natalie Smith www.natalielsmith.blogspot.co.uk
Anna Wales www.annawales.com